Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just showin' off some different pets

Go down 
+2
Leslie
bulldog79
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bulldog79

bulldog79

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

just showin' off some different pets Empty
PostSubject: just showin' off some different pets   just showin' off some different pets Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:54 pm

well every one on here is showing off there dogs and cats I thought Id take an opportunity to show off my pets

[img]just showin' off some different pets Chuck_10[/img]
[img]just showin' off some different pets 101_1310[/img]
[img]just showin' off some different pets 101_1311[/img]

These are my boys and girls the big white guy is Oliver pure bread percheron he is 14 and a grate horse to ride and yes if gas prices keep going up he will be my transportation lol. the dark brow is Abby a former standard bread racehorse i am currently trying to get her to work under a western saddle. and last but not least is my old girl Rosie she is 26 years young she is a pushover and most of the time shows her age but if you catch her on a good day she can move like she is 5 again lol. and if you look close enough you can even see their side kick/ viscous Gard dog lol (so viscous he will run and hide if you walk towards him lol) rusty
on the topic of dogs is it normal for a Jack Russell to eat the sweet feed and carrots I give my horses he seems to like corn lol?
Back to top Go down
Leslie

Leslie

Female Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: just showin' off some different pets   just showin' off some different pets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:08 am

Beautiful!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://members.tripod.com/iamleslie2-ivil/leslieshomedaycare/
jjgrinder

jjgrinder

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: just showin' off some different pets   just showin' off some different pets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:48 am

Hey Bulldog

I don't know much about horses...but yours look beautiful! I especially love the second shot....she just looks so regal.

And yes it's quite normal for a dog to enjoy raw veggies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coydesigns.com
rye

rye

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: just showin' off some different pets   just showin' off some different pets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:13 am

haha I like rosie....26 holy moly!
Back to top Go down
rudievalentine

rudievalentine

Female Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: just showin' off some different pets   just showin' off some different pets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Horses are so majestic looking. I asked for one every year for Christmas as a child.....never received one Sad Boo hoo!
Our dogs often eat carrots. Ours "sit pretty" every time I get some baby carrots out to munch on!
Back to top Go down
wickens

Male Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: just showin' off some different pets   just showin' off some different pets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:09 pm

Wow awesome they dont sleep on the couch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just showin' off some different pets   just showin' off some different pets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just showin' off some different pets
Page 1 of 1