Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slyguy

Male Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History. Empty
PostSubject: Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History.   Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:50 am

On this day in 1965 "I Dream Of Jeannie" premiered. I think it was the episode where Jeannie uses her magic to get her "master" out of a jam.
Back to top Go down
obofthehumcon

obofthehumcon

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History.   Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:48 pm

You may be right Steve... but im quite sure it was the episode where Geneii turned Major Healey into a mouse where she had to get her master out of a jam.
Back to top Go down
pattip

pattip

Female Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History.   Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:28 am

Sure it wasn't the one where she did something to get Tony into a jam and got him out of it?
Back to top Go down
wombat

wombat

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History.   Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:58 am

Stevef wrote:
I think it was the episode where Jeannie uses her magic to get her "master" out of a jam.
Actually Steve, wasn't that the plot line of every episode ever made?
Back to top Go down
pattip

pattip

Female Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History.   Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:09 am

Wombat I think you've got it lol!
Back to top Go down
Slyguy

Male Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History.   Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:13 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History.   Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept 27, Another Banner Day in History.
Page 1 of 1