Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonas

Jonas

Male Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas   Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:11 am

I am not a vegetarian, but try to eat healthy. The blog below has some interesting recipes and ideas...including japanese buckwheat noodles. i thought the homemade veg hamburger and its construction was also interesting.

Vegetarian blog
Back to top Go down
SZQ

SZQ

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas   Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Thanks for this. I'm going to check it out. My hubby's daughter is vegetarian and prefers to be vegan as well. I can accommodate the vegetarian part but the vegan is just too difficult. Family dinners are always interesting. Daughter vegan/vegetarian (and allergic to almonds) and her spouse tries to be, son won't eat mushrooms or onions, hubby wants meat for dinner. Even ordering out is challenging!! Thank goodness she only comes home three or four times a year!
I wonder if these noodles are made with white flour? She won't eat that either.
Back to top Go down
SZQ

SZQ

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas   Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Had an opportunity to read some of these recipes. Some have great appeal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas   Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Vegetarian Recipes and Ideas
Page 1 of 1