Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rum Pot Ice Cream topping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SZQ

SZQ

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Rum Pot Ice Cream topping Empty
PostSubject: Rum Pot Ice Cream topping   Rum Pot Ice Cream topping Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:42 am

I made the most delicious topping for ice cream (or toast, biscuits, pancakes). Shared it with six neighbours for dessert...ice cream sundaes on the deck. BIG hit! The topping is made from blueberries, raspberries, sugar, pectin and of course, rum. Today I have to make more...so off to market I go! If anyone wants the recipe, I'll scan it and send it to you. It took about 3 hours to make 7 cups. Not a quick recipe but not difficult to do.
Back to top Go down
Jack Kass

Jack Kass

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Rum Pot Ice Cream topping   Rum Pot Ice Cream topping Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:48 pm

I do not see pot in the ingredients list?
Back to top Go down
SZQ

SZQ

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Rum Pot Ice Cream topping   Rum Pot Ice Cream topping Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:45 pm

I did another batch yesterday. Forgot to say that there are red currants in the mixture. This time around, it only took one hour to make 7 cups. Got the hang of it now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rum Pot Ice Cream topping   Rum Pot Ice Cream topping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rum Pot Ice Cream topping
Page 1 of 1