Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PETA request...believe it or not!!

Go down 
+4
rudievalentine
ratchet
Slyguy
cking
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cking

cking

Female Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PETA request...believe it or not!! Empty
PostSubject: PETA request...believe it or not!!   PETA request...believe it or not!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:18 pm

PETA...the group re. ethical treatment of animals has approached the Ben and Jerry ice cream company to manufacture ice cream using human BREAST MILK!! The company has not taken their request seriously and has no plans to pursue it.
WHAT NEXT??
Back to top Go down
Slyguy

Male Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: PETA request...believe it or not!!   PETA request...believe it or not!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Last edited by Slyguy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ratchet

ratchet

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: PETA request...believe it or not!!   PETA request...believe it or not!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:24 pm

I wonder if Pamela Anderson would be P.E.T.A. 's spokesperson for this issue also. After all she's the biggest boob that I know of! LOL
Back to top Go down
rudievalentine

rudievalentine

Female Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: PETA request...believe it or not!!   PETA request...believe it or not!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Not very realistic because didn't you know they are FAKE!!!!???
What next is right!
Back to top Go down
wombat

wombat

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: PETA request...believe it or not!!   PETA request...believe it or not!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:55 pm

I'll volunteer to do the milking.
Back to top Go down
Slyguy

Male Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: PETA request...believe it or not!!   PETA request...believe it or not!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:59 pm

Last edited by Slyguy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shagz

shagz

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: PETA request...believe it or not!!   PETA request...believe it or not!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:51 pm

If you want a good eye-opener, try to watch the Penn & Teller's B*llsh*t coverage of PETA. You'll find that this group is rife with hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
Berend

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: PETA request...believe it or not!!   PETA request...believe it or not!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:22 am

P.E.T.A. - People Eating Tasty Animals Works for me.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

Female Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: PETA request...believe it or not!!   PETA request...believe it or not!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:12 pm

shagz wrote:
If you want a good eye-opener, try to watch the Penn & Teller's B*llsh*t coverage of PETA. You'll find that this group is rife with hypocrisy.

oh how I love that show! I really wish they would do one that uncovers child protection! although it's just as bad here as in the states atleast in the US more people are speaking out about it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixcas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PETA request...believe it or not!!   PETA request...believe it or not!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PETA request...believe it or not!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norfolk Talks :: Norfolk Talks Forums :: General Forum-
Jump to: