Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XP picture tasks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retired2
Jokester
Retired2

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-03-11

XP picture tasks Empty
PostSubject: XP picture tasks   XP picture tasks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:04 am

Somehow I turned on picture tasks in my pictures folder (XP Pro) and now I can't get rid of it. Any suggestions???
Back to top Go down
Retired2
Jokester
Retired2

XP picture tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP picture tasks   XP picture tasks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:35 pm

Actually it is called different things depending on what folder I'm in. File and folder tasks or system tasks etc. It takes up about 3 inches on the left side of my screen. Don't need it there.
Back to top Go down
Katzz
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-08

XP picture tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP picture tasks   XP picture tasks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:54 pm

I am doing this from memory as I can't switch to XP for a while but I am pretty sure this is how to get rid of it.

Under Tools in Explorer (not Internet Explorer) You should find "folder options"

When you click on that under the General tab you can choose use Windows classic folders or something very similar, and then click apply.

This should resolve your problem.
Back to top Go down
Retired2
Jokester
Retired2

XP picture tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP picture tasks   XP picture tasks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:49 pm

That did the trick. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XP picture tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP picture tasks   XP picture tasks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XP picture tasks
Page 1 of 1