Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning Company/Person

Go down 
+4
Pipflam
Leasa
WetNozez
jjgrinder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jjgrinder

jjgrinder

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Cleaning Company/Person Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Company/Person   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Does anyone have any suggestions for a cleaning company or person to come to our home? We are in the Langton area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coydesigns.com
WetNozez

WetNozez

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Company/Person   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:38 pm

I would suggest Sanderlla Cleaning Services, she is located in Simcoe. She has employees in different towns so she may have someone in the Langton area. Her phone number is 519-426-8431.
Back to top Go down
Leasa

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Tried that.   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:03 pm

I have also been looking for a bit of help with the house. Haven't been able to find anyone. I tried Sanderella, but she doesn't have enough help right now.
Back to top Go down
jjgrinder

jjgrinder

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Company/Person   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:45 am

Sanderella is a GREAT cleaning service...I used to have them...but unfortunately the lady who did the Langton area quit so now there isn't anyone to do this neck of the woods. I know Sandra from Sanderella is begging for help and is always hiring responsible, trustworthy people.

Anyone have any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Pipflam

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Cleaning Service   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:48 am

ACE Cleaning from Port Rowan. I have never used them - but know 2 people that do and they love them. Reasonably priced and efficient.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apawsitiveexperience.ca
jjgrinder

jjgrinder

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Company/Person   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:24 pm

Does anyone have anyone they can PERSONALLY refer? I can't believe what a difficult time I'm having trying to find someone to help around the house...

Anyone have ANY other ideas?
Back to top Go down
max

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re the cleaning person   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:19 pm

jjgrinder wrote:
Does anyone have anyone they can PERSONALLY refer? I can't believe what a difficult time I'm having trying to find someone to help around the house...

Anyone have ANY other ideas?
A good friend of ours cleans houses, I am not sure if she is still looking for more work, but she is very personable, call Marlene at 519-426-8348

Last edited by max on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leasa

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Also still looking...   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:33 pm

I'm simply looking for someone to do 4 hours a week to free me up for other jobs, it's a very busy time for us. I also can't believe how hard it is to find someone. One company I called and left a message didn't even call back to say they couldn't help or even put me on a waiting list. It's never been that hard before....
Back to top Go down
jjgrinder

jjgrinder

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Company/Person   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:38 am

Leesa...I agree completely. I can't believe how hard a time I'm having...would like someone to come every other week for about 4 hours and the only two companies who've responded to the MANY ads I've put out are from London and of course charge for gas (which I don't blame them for considering the cost of gas these days).

I too left a few messages for different companies...one didn't call me back and another said they would put me on a waiting list but it would likely take about 3 months!
Back to top Go down
lguerin

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Company/Person   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:57 am

Good day,

My name is Lyla Guerin. I moved from Mississauga a year and a half ago and I worked for over five years in a cleaning company. I am starting my own residential cleaning company in the Norfolk area.

If you are interested in setting up a interview please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Lyla Guerin
Teri Care Cleaning Services
905-776-5875
lylaguerin03@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
AnderPooh

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: cleaning company   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:22 pm

Also a lady from Port Rowan who can give referrals to ladies who clean and are looking for homes to clean. Call Esther @ 519-586-7202
Back to top Go down
jjgrinder

jjgrinder

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Company/Person   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:07 pm

After being contacted by Lyla Guerin, we set up an interview.

She has been here a few times now and I've been happy with her work.

Would recommend.
Back to top Go down
Justme

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Company/Person   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:11 pm

I may be able to help you, I am very close to Langton and I have openings right now if you are still interested. Just email me at: iclean4u@ymail.com for all details. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Company/Person   Cleaning Company/Person Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Company/Person
Page 1 of 1