Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KobrinFamily

KobrinFamily

Female Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE   Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:59 am

[b] We are looking to add a new face to the family, and we are thinking a puppy, but something small. Like a SHIH TZU.
Must be friendly, and love kids. And free.
Just email, and let me know, or if you have an idea of where we can find one.
Thank s bunch
Back to top Go down
Leslie

Leslie

Female Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE   Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:15 pm

keep an eye out here http://norfolk.kijiji.ca/
Back to top Go down
http://members.tripod.com/iamleslie2-ivil/leslieshomedaycare/
harmax

harmax

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE   Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:46 pm

check the local vet clinics, sometimes dogs are taken there and the owners don't come back, most vets would love to see the dog go to a good home rather than put them down. my husband and I got our last 2 dogs this way.
Back to top Go down
jjgrinder

jjgrinder

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE   Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:07 pm

try www.arfontario.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.coydesigns.com
bulldog79

bulldog79

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE   Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:59 pm

not trying to stir the pot but i wanted to add this: there are a lot of people looking for "free" dogs on different web sites i relize most of these people are trying to give a loving home to an animal but if you can not or are not willing to pay the fee to adopt a dog or cat from the OSPCA in simcoe or brantford then chances are you are not willing to pay for vet visits medication vacinations etc so please think about getting a pet very closely and the assoatied cost of pet maintaince before adopting one, thank you
Back to top Go down
KobrinFamily

KobrinFamily

Female Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE   Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:39 pm

The reason I'm looking for a dog for free, is the simple fact, that there are a lot of people that seem to be moving away and can not take their dogs with, or due to health reason they need to find them new homes. I figure that I would help one of them out instead of going to the pound to get one. And I don't think going to a breeder to pay $500 or higher for a small dog is right at all. I do plan to taken they to the vet on a regular basis, I just though if I could help out some one, then at times it's better then going to the pound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE   Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Small Dog, Like SHIH TZU For FREE
Page 1 of 1