Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how many people out there take care of fish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skinny

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-02

how many people out there take care of fish Empty
PostSubject: how many people out there take care of fish   how many people out there take care of fish Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:55 am

I have something known in the fish hobbie as MTS (multiple tank syndrom) I do have several tanks of fish. I do try to do some breeding but I don't watch the fish as close as I should most of the time
Back to top Go down
rye

rye

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: how many people out there take care of fish   how many people out there take care of fish Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:45 pm

I love fish...but they're too much work...... I commend you for taking care of all those tanks!
Back to top Go down
Leslie

Leslie

Female Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: how many people out there take care of fish   how many people out there take care of fish Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:30 pm

LOL I have that problem! I have 2 tanks and want more! Big Al's is a great place to shop thankfully it's in Stoney Creek Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://members.tripod.com/iamleslie2-ivil/leslieshomedaycare/

PostSubject: Re: how many people out there take care of fish   how many people out there take care of fish Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:45 pm

We had a shallow outdoor fish pond and an inside tropical tank for years. Because our outdoor pond was too shallow and I got tired of trying to heat the neighborhood with a pond heater we used to bring the pond fish inside for the winter.

I miss the calm and soothing of watching these fish through glass but do not miss the cost – especially the cost of the different medicines to keep those tropical fish alive. We lost a fair number of them during the power outage caused by some of those nut cake protestors in Caledonia a couple of years ago who drove the truck into the hydro power unit.

Once I found out that Koi and other goldfish are very difficult to filet and even then they taste like elderly Canada goose we decided to turn our fish pond into a rhubarb patch and our aquarium into a terrarium.

I too commend those with the patience and ability to maintain a healthy aquarium.
Back to top Go down
Leslie

Leslie

PostSubject: Re: how many people out there take care of fish   how many people out there take care of fish Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:46 pm

Hey skinny what kind of fish do you have?
Back to top Go down
skinny

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: how many people out there take care of fish   how many people out there take care of fish Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:38 pm

have a look here
https://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f333/skinny1965/skinnys%20fish/?start=all
Back to top Go down
Leslie

Leslie

PostSubject: Re: how many people out there take care of fish   how many people out there take care of fish Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:11 am

Wow very cool!!!
Back to top Go down
rye

rye

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: how many people out there take care of fish   how many people out there take care of fish Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:42 am

My cat would like your fish tanks. Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
txnca

txnca

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: how many people out there take care of fish   how many people out there take care of fish Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:30 pm

skinny wrote:
have a look here
https://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f333/skinny1965/skinnys%20fish/?start=all

My daughters would love your fish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many people out there take care of fish   how many people out there take care of fish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how many people out there take care of fish
Page 1 of 1