Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What computer games are you playing?

Go down 
+4
Jimmy T
Spidubic
wickens
txnca
8 posters
AuthorMessage
txnca

txnca

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-17

What computer games are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:28 pm

I'm currenty playing Sacred Gold which is actaully two games in one Sacred Plus and Sacred Underworld.

I just got Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts which looks like it is going to be a VERY good game.

Of course I also have my standbys, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, and Freecell!
Back to top Go down
wickens

Male Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:10 pm

When im bored i play Diablo 2 it is for XP but runs ok on Vista
Back to top Go down
Spidubic

Spidubic

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:39 pm

Vanguard Saga Of Heroes and Team Fortress 2.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy T

Jimmy T

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Games   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:16 pm

I'm currently playing trough Crysis and Oblivion Elder Scrolls IV. Love both games! I also enjoy taking my emulated snes games for a romp from time to time. F-zero and Super Mario just keep on giving Smile
Back to top Go down
txnca

txnca

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:19 pm

[quote="wickens"]When im bored i play Diablo 2 ...]

Yeah, I play Diablo 2 as well. I just haven't reinstalled it since I upgraded my computer. Sacred is a lot like Diablo 2. I think it's better though but both are equally fun to play!
Back to top Go down
Gebo
Gebo

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:07 pm

Nothing like a little Max Payne 2 to get rid of some agression after a day at the grind
Back to top Go down
rye

rye

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:28 am

Swat is a great computer game...

But I tend to use the computer for business and the xbox360 for gaming....

halo3, and call of duty 4 for me! I just rented DiRT as well...which is pretty fun so far...
Back to top Go down
shagz

shagz

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:18 pm

rye wrote:
Swat is a great computer game...

But I tend to use the computer for business and the xbox360 for gaming....

halo3, and call of duty 4 for me! I just rented DiRT as well...which is pretty fun so far...

Hey rye, do you have Xbox Live?
Back to top Go down
bloodvien

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:21 pm

Lots of WOW (world of warcraft), since i installed that i havent played anything else. But a big Blizzard fan, so waiting on Diablo 3. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimmy T

Jimmy T

PostSubject: Re: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Still playing Crysis..! Very inrcedible game for xbox and pc (if youve got the machine).
Back to top Go down
Jimmy T

Jimmy T

PostSubject: Re: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:39 pm

I feel sorry for anyone who buys Gears Of War for PC. What a ^#@# waste. I bough it on sale for $40 and its a buggy mess!!! I got it going after hours of ^# %$ ing around and after taking out windows live exes' I got'er stable but I couldn't save! Anyone in the market for a $20 GOW pc game? BTW, if it works for you after you buy it from me, I don't wanna know. I #$#@ hate this game now.... Effin micr$oft...EEERRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What computer games are you playing?   What computer games are you playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What computer games are you playing?
Page 1 of 1