Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Happened

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katzz
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-08

What Happened Empty
PostSubject: What Happened   What Happened Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:42 am

I would like to clarify the what really happened. I wrote the following post in the Admin section... It was to be the first step, of a transfer or the closing.

At no time was I prepared to shut down the forum and leave you all abandoned.

The forum was transferable and I received that information last night but Leslie had already started the new forum as she was apparently misinformed.

I am glad you all found a new home, I will leave this forum open for a couple weeks so others may move on as well.

I hope you all will be happy there.

Quote :
I have decided to make changes in my involvement with this message board. I no longer have the time or patience for it.

I am undecided to what length I am going to remove myself or what to do with this site. All I know is that there is enough frustration and chaos in life and with the number of emails and problems I have been receiving as of late I have decided that I don't want to continue on with this in the same position, minimally.

I am going to check out the options of possibly transferring the board to someone else or maybe even shutting it down. Nothing will be done immediately and lots of notice will be given in event I have to close it.
Back to top Go down
cking

cking

Female Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-04-01

What Happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened   What Happened Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:49 am

Katzz....it was an amazing venue which you provided...and I appreciate that you do not want to have people's online problems become your problems.

I am impressed with your expertise and knowledge of technology to provide such a meeting place. It was VERY GOOD while it lasted! Thanks for doing something for nothing....WE were the beneficiaries. And I am grateful.
Back to top Go down
obofthehumcon

obofthehumcon

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-23

What Happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened   What Happened Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Thank you Katz..i thoroughly enjoyed my time here..I appreciate all you did to keep this forum vibrant, open honest, not condescending, and most importantly, open to divergent opinions. The hallmark of a good forum is the willingess of the moderating group to allow people who may not agree with them the same opportunity to express themselves as those that do, without fear of censure. you are to be commmended for all your hard work. I'm sorry you are unable to continue; I will miss this daily encounter with a group of good people. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened   What Happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norfolk Talks :: Norfolk Talks Forums :: General Forum-
Jump to: