Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw - Boarding Kennel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pipflam

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-03

A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw  - Boarding Kennel Empty
PostSubject: A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw - Boarding Kennel   A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw  - Boarding Kennel Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:07 pm

I enjoy reading all your pet stories - and I finally decided it was time to make a small post/boast about our boarding facility. I'm not sure this is the appropriate place but since you all have pets - I thought why not?

We are a small family run Boarding Kennel in the Langton area. We have been in operation for about 3 years now. We offer a loving caring vacation "spaw" for your pets.

Our facility is climate controlled year around - with individual indoor and outdoor covered runs. We provide plenty of attention for your pets with cuddle couch time; country walks and both individual and group playtime depending on your pets wishes.

Check out our website for more information: www.apawsitiveexperience.ca

We encourage visits from potential new clients - and PLEASE bring your pet(s) along so they can check us out too!

We do book up fast - so if you are interested please call early so you are not dissappointed. We are already taking bookings well in to 2009.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apawsitiveexperience.ca
wickens

Male Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw - Boarding Kennel   A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw  - Boarding Kennel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:29 pm

This is the appropriate place we welcome posts like this
Back to top Go down
jjgrinder

jjgrinder

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw - Boarding Kennel   A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw  - Boarding Kennel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:07 pm

This is a wonderful facility. My husband and I, along with 2 of our Shepherds recently visited the "Spa" and we were very impressed with the layout and the staff.

Will definitely board our dogs there when the need arises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coydesigns.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw - Boarding Kennel   A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw  - Boarding Kennel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pawsitive Experience Pet Spaw - Boarding Kennel
Page 1 of 1