Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sports and non-sports cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluenose2

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Sports and non-sports cards Empty
PostSubject: Sports and non-sports cards   Sports and non-sports cards Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 pm

I have Hockey cards singles, some sets and some wax boxes from the 70's right up until now. Basketball singles from the 90's. Football singles and some sets from the 90's. Baseball singles and wax boxes from the 80's and 90's. Also some misc. sports cards and non-sports cards from the 80's and 90's. The reason for selling is that we need the room for other things that we have started to collect. To contact me my e-mail is bluenose_56@hotmail.com.
Back to top Go down
SkullyCapone

Male Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Sports and non-sports cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports and non-sports cards   Sports and non-sports cards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:43 am

As a kid I used to collect all sorts of cards with promises of them being worth thousands when i got older. I still got most of them today, gretzkys, orr's, howes, yzermans, roys, some football cards, elway rookie card, complete sets still in packages. Over the years though most seem to have lost value, which sucks.
Back to top Go down

Sports and non-sports cards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norfolk Talks :: Norfolk Talks Forums :: Items For Sale-
Jump to: