Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splish Splash Doggie Bash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KellE

Female Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Splish Splash Doggie Bash Empty
PostSubject: Splish Splash Doggie Bash   Splish Splash Doggie Bash Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:22 pm

We went to the doggie swim at the Delhi Kismen Pool yesterday. It was great and showed me what it would be like to have a leash-free park in our area. There were all kinds of dogs there big and small. Some were swimming and some were just running and having a great time. Nobody was leashed and nobody fought. It was a really good time and we will go again. The humane society hopes to raise money for a leash free park in norfolk county with a doggie pool in it. My dogs would love a place like that. I cannot believe there were so many dogs together and everyone got along!!! Was just nice to see sunny
Back to top Go down
wickens

Male Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Splish Splash Doggie Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash Doggie Bash   Splish Splash Doggie Bash Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:29 pm

We had a cottage up north all the dogs where free to run we never saw our dog so happy as you said they all got along
Back to top Go down

Splish Splash Doggie Bash
Page 1 of 1