Norfolk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitten wanted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sfeatherston

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Kitten wanted Empty
PostSubject: Kitten wanted   Kitten wanted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 am

Young female short haired kitten wanted...
Would definitely be given a wonderful home and lots of love.
Please email with details, thanks!

Posted for a friend...
Back to top Go down
KellE

Female Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Kitten wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten wanted   Kitten wanted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:33 am

Go to the Humane Society. they have lots of kittens and cats who need homes. We got a kitten there who had been abandoned in the country. He was dehydrated and so tiny and now he is happy and healthy. Makes you feel good to rescue an animal. Right now, we are also fostering a 10 year old beautiful cat who was neglected and not wanted by his family and they were going to put him to sleep just because they didn't want to take care of him anymore Sad Anyways, Cats and kittens are $120 this includes first shots and vet checked and in the case of cats, they are spayed or neutered, I believe. I know there are a lot of free kittens out there, but, the Humane Society gives them a clean bill of health and, in most cases, you are probably saving a life. Just an idea for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jjgrinder

jjgrinder

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Kitten wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten wanted   Kitten wanted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:05 am

I'm with Kelle on this one....try to the Humane Society....local is best of course, but I do know the St. Thomas Animal Aid is OVERRUN with kittens and cats looking for homes right now...they have a "no kill" policy so they are having an adoption "blitz" right now hoping to find good, new homes for these babies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coydesigns.com
Leslie

Leslie

Female Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Kitten wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten wanted   Kitten wanted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 am

Lots of free kittens on the Kijiji board Susan
Back to top Go down
http://members.tripod.com/iamleslie2-ivil/leslieshomedaycare/
sfeatherston

Kitten wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten wanted   Kitten wanted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Thanks everyone!

I will forward the info to my colleague...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LCT

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Kitten wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten wanted   Kitten wanted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:01 am

I have three kittens one black, 2 tabby and one tabby is spotty and not stripes is really neat patterned, and the black one IS THE most playful kitten, I rescued them from an abandoned house the owner left them and the mother. I'll post a picture in about 10 mins.
Back to top Go down
LCT

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Kitten wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten wanted   Kitten wanted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:13 am

they are litter trained I'm not sure if they had shots or anything.

Kitten wanted Qsrwj6

Kitten wanted 2ed0304

Kitten wanted S6rtjb
Back to top Go down
sfeatherston

Kitten wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten wanted   Kitten wanted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:36 am

They're adorable LCT....

My colleague found a kitten for her daughter over the weekend....

I wish you the best in finding good homes for these little ones...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitten wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten wanted   Kitten wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitten wanted
Page 1 of 1